Friday, March 5, 2010

Month Four Sabotage

After being inactive in the exercise department for several weeks (other than a few snowshoeing adventures) and eating consistently over my calories, it dawned on me that I tend to sabotage my weight loss at month four.
 Last year when I starting working out and eating better for my New Year's resolution, I lost 20 lbs. and was able to run three miles. Then, at month four (April), I slacked off and gained everything back.

This time around, I re-started my weight loss journey in November and am starting to see symptoms of sabotage. I've been eating nonstop, not exercisig and not drinking my water. I have gained two pounds in the past week and need to put a stop to my behavior right now!

If admitting that you have a problem is the first step, then I'm considering this as my first step to fixing the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment