Monday, February 14, 2011

Tentative Running Event Schedule

With two 5ks under my belt for 2011 toward my goal of completing one running event per month this year, I'm excited that I have my running schedule figured out. I've registered for the events through July and will be signing up for the rest once registration opens for them.

Here's the tentative schedule:

January 29th - Celebration of the Lakes 5k ~ finished in 40:09
February 12th - Freeze Your Bunz 5k ~ finished in 37:08
March 19th - Get Lucky 7k
April 9th - Spring Fever 5k
May 7th - Nick Clare Memorial 5k
June 18th - Dew Days 4 Miler
July 23rd - Warrior Dash
August 13th - Stockyard Days 5k
September 11th - Defeat of Jesse James Days 5k
October 15th - Big Woods Trail 5k
November 24th - Gobble Gait 8k
December 25th - Christmas Day Joyous 5k
 
I'm really looking forward to my running journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment