Monday, August 9, 2010

Hot by Halloween

One of my weight loss sisters remind me today that it's only 12 weeks until Halloween. Where did the time go?
A while ago, my weight loss sisters and I set Halloween goals so that we could wear the costumes we really want to wear to parties. For me, that means dressing provocatively; mostly because I've never been able to do so. Last year's spandex leopard print pants do NOT count.

What all of this boils down to is that it's really time to get serious and start behaving on the weekends! I do really well all week and crash on the weekends with too much unhealthy food and adult beverages. No more! I want badly to see 175 on the scale for Halloween. I realize that 14 lbs in 12 weeks may not be reasonable for me, but I want to at least be able to say that I tried my hardest and have no regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment