Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weekend Follow-Up

On Thursday of last week, I posted my plan for staying on track for the weekend. Surprise, surprise! With potlucks both Saturday and Sunday, I can't say I was as good as I would have liked, but I wasn't as terrible as I would have been in the past, either.

However, I did get most of the exercising completed that I planned on, most of it being horseback riding and all that goes with it (catching, grooming, saddling the horse). I did not do the running or tennis as anticipated due to soreness from Thursday night's Cardio Max workout. Well, that and the fact that my tennis partners (family) had their own plans last minute.

Although today is only Tuesday, I'm starting to think ahead to my plans for the weekend and how I'm going to compensate for another potluck and/or drinks at a bachelorette party. I think for me, planning is key because I feel guilty when I am not sticking to my plans.

Sure, I gained a little last weekend, but what I gained is almost gone already and I'm looking forward to Friday with hopes of seeing a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment